Field Agent Australia Pty Ltd is committed to complying with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cwlth) as amended by the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 (Cwlth).
In general, the purposes for which we collect your information include:
- to inform you and keep you up to date on issues related to the Field Agent App or jobs issued through this App
- to deal with any inquiries you have
- to request resubmission of data for specific jobs you may accept
- to notify you of updates or changes as and when required
- to place you on our mailing list.
By providing such information to us you will be deemed to have consented to our collection of such information. If you would prefer that we do not collect any information from you, please do not provide us with any such information.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that information we hold on you is accurate. You may contact us at any stage and ask for information to be corrected if you feel that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
For more information on Privacy law and National Privacy Principles please visit www.privacy.gov.au